New Profile Posts

1. Burak Demircan
    Burak Demircan Boodokhan
    I am looking for Toshiba KT-VS1 Walkman to buy. Do you have one?
  2. Burak Demircan
    Burak Demircan Philip Taylor
    I am looking for a Toshiba KT-VS1 Walkman to buy. Do you have one?
  3. DutchNick
    DutchNick Mister X
    Hi Mister X. I haven't received a weekly email with most popular posts, for a couple of weeks (maybe longer). Has this been discontinued or is there a setting on my account that I need to change...? Thanks for any help. Kind regards, Nick.
  4. Jameslee12@
    Jameslee12@
    Hi i am looking fir someone who can repair a wm10 sony walkman anybody knows anybody' good wjo dows repairs let me know.it needs runner
  5. Raymond Lowry
    Raymond Lowry Elite-ist
    I came across this forum while doing search of Concord HPL-506. It was part of my first real system. Purchased it from Crutchfield. Seeing that you have one, I was hoping you could give me some ideas as to where to find one. Sorry for this random message but it was kinda cool to see someone my age still into car audio and has an HPL-506.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Raymond
    1. Elite-ist
      Elite-ist
      Hi Raymond: I found mine locally through a fellow I've purchased vinatge audio equipmemt from. He is a little younger than me and was into car audio. I've done internet searches on the same model and there is little info or availability of the HPL-506.

Nando.
      Jun 25, 2023
  6. scottsasonic
    scottsasonic
    Looking under the hood of the Radio Shack Version of Sanyo JJ-F6
  7. Jason
    Jason DocP
    Hi DocP, Is there any possibility you could help me with assorted size belts ? Thanks !
  8. DIRead
    DIRead
    Hi all, newbie here. I have a Sharp GF500E The cassette decks don't work I have a service manual, does anyone have knowledge
  9. Lee Finney
    Lee Finney Deb64
    Good Evening Deb64.

Having read alot of your posts, you are obviously the best person to ask about getting the speed issue on a Sony D6 resolved hopefully.

It has the typical problem of now running too fast. Would you be in a position to have a look at it with a view to repair if possible please.

I am not that far away, being in Hinckley.

Many Thanks

Lee
  10. Jason
    Jason DocP
    Hi DocP, Trust you are doing well! Couple of years ago you helped me with 2 sets of belts for my collection of walkmans. During shifting of our apartments, i seemed to have lost the entire packet of belts. Would it be possible that you could again help me by with my requirement of 2 sets of assorted walkman belts . Thanks & Best Regards, Jason
  11. Retro Audio Museum
    Retro Audio Museum
    The real museum with more than 750 cassette decks, cassette recorders, reel to reel tape recorders. Lelystad, The Netherlands
  12. joseneon
    joseneon
    hola si tengo alguna
  13. radiorich
    radiorich Mister X
    do you have their link of the product ?
  14. Albert Schmurr
    Albert Schmurr JensMoba/BoomboxFan
    Hi. I was checking to see if you had found a new home for the Panasonic kangaroo rx-f80.

I had one ad a kid when we were stationed on hahn AFB

armor19@rocketmail.com

Take care

Albert
  15. JensMoba/BoomboxFan
    JensMoba/BoomboxFan
    ich weis auf Ebay findet man öfters einen dieser Walkman Recorder
  16. Bill Spellman
    Bill Spellman Archerg
  17. Kevin Miller
    Kevin Miller
    I'm new here. I have a WM-F10II that's not working. It would be cool to keep it. I think I need belts? Also a Battery Cover. Suggestions?
  18. Stevie13
    Stevie13 MagneticBlood
    Hello there. I believe I've seen your Facebook page. Is it right that you repair as well as collect. I have a little used Sony WM-D6C (actually belongs to my wife) looks fab, but I did the stupid thing with an inappropriate power supply. Will need a CX20084 IC from somewhere?!?! Hoping its not a write off...
  19. Stevie13
    Stevie13 Deb64
    Hi there. I have a little used Sony WM-D6C (actually belongs to my wife) looks fab, but I did the stupid thing with an inappropriate power supply. Its clear you are an excellent source of advice but I wasn't sure whether you took on repairs and/or had access to old units that might cannibalised to make a fix possible?? Full story is in my introductory post! Kind regards
  20. midsouth_maniac
    midsouth_maniac
    On the hunt for more movie related pieces