New Profile Posts

  1. nhd68
  2. DualSound
    DualSound
    just a kid who likes restoring things.
  3. DualSound
    DualSound ► Mister X
    Hello Mister X! I was told you’re known for Cloneman cassette players, so I wanted to ask for some help. I have a Technidyne HPS-100 that I’m restoring, but some wires are disconnected and I don’t know their original solder points. I haven’t been able to find a wiring diagram or internal photos. Do you happen to have photos showing the original wiring? It would really help. Thank you!
    1. Mister X
      Mister X
      I'd love to help you but I ship all mine to AutoReverser when I find them. Maybe try to PM him. Most of the "clones" don't have service manuals and you have to rely on someone else with the unit (AR has one) to show you photos of the insides.
      Sep 10, 2026
      DualSound likes this.
  4. Kevin Osborne
    Kevin Osborne
    Hi, my name is Kevin. I am from south western Ontario Canada. Looking for info on a Panasonic boombox I used to have
  5. Manuel Müller
    Manuel Müller
    I love high quality music, Genres „Prgressive Rock, Rock, Jazz, Fusion (Jazz/Rock), Pop, 70‘s, 80‘s…
  6. HenkP85
    HenkP85 ► Ant1vl
    Hi Ant1vl,
    I've just repaired my WM-EM50 with a new belt, because the old one was falling into some black slime, but I have the same issue with the volume.
    Do you remember the caps you've ordered to repair yours? My player is in a really perfect shape. Nothing is worn out, the casing is also looking like new.
    Do you think its worth repairing that thing? I have zero skills in soldering.
    Br from Cologne!
    Henrik
  7. Breenerps
    Breenerps
    I am new to this forum. Have been a member but have not been active. I am located in Southern CA
  8. Janjiman
    Janjiman ► T-ster
    Need tapes if u still got them tdk fe 90
  9. DocP
  10. KLR Shopfitters
    KLR Shopfitters
    KLR Shopfitters offers expert shopfront installation London services for businesses that want a strong, professional presence.
  11. KLR Shopfitters
  12. Sparks325
    Sparks325
    A picture of Oliver Heaviside from the book “ The forgotten Genius of Oliver Heaviside” He was a pioneer of electro.mag. Theory
  13. Sparks325
    Sparks325
    New avatar
  14. Alpha Shop
  15. Alpha Shop
    Alpha Shop
    Alpha Shop provides professional roller shutter London services for shops, warehouses, and homes across the city.
  16. David Sanborn
    David Sanborn ► Deb64
    My WM-D6 runs when off and tapes play ~ 3x fast, or the correct speed for a second or two. I'm adept at repairs but the CP602 fix is above my skills thx to SMC's. I'd love to pay for your years of experience. It's in near mint condition, so likely there's no other issues. I realize you're in the UK - and once we alight in the Netherlands this October, posting to you would be easy - or any shop you recommend.
  17. Mister X
    Mister X ► Yuko_ru
    Your account was posting spam a few months ago, I don't have access to accounts and can only delete posts. Make sure you update your password.
  18. Lara Holy
    Lara Holy
    "But that's the price for stability. You've got to choose between happiness and high art. We've sacrificed the high art." (Mustapha Mond)
  19. Josephbek
    Josephbek ► Mister X
    1. Mister X
      Mister X
      What is this?
      Jun 9, 2026
  20. Mikec
    Mikec ► Deb64
    Hello Deb64, I am currently preparing to disassemble my WM-D6 to try to solve a fast running on playback problem. When I tried my WM-D6 powered with a correct Sony 6volt power supply it worked OK first time. Second time it was running fast on playback but no other symptom. I am wondering if the complete CP602 is available anywhere. MikeC