New Profile Posts

  1. caschreier
    caschreier
    Enthusiast collector of stereo stuff
  2. Steve Nichols
    Steve Nichols ► Doctor Walkman
    Hi, do you still mod wm -d6c?
    1. Sam Palermo
      Sam Palermo
      What kind of Mods are you looking for?
      Aug 26, 2025
  3. Mark withey
    Mark withey ► nickeccles
    Hi nick
    Hope you don’t mind the pm , have a TRK 5030 that I am part way through , I think it’s got a board issue , could you help I am local to you.
    Cheers
    Mark
  4. sql1f3
    sql1f3 ► Doctor Walkman
    HI, are you still doing repairs?
  5. Analogtape
    Analogtape ► BobKelso
    Hi BobKelso,
    unfortunately I have no files for the ff/rev buttons, they seem to break not very often. If I find the time to draw these buttons I will come back to you. Good luck with your DD33!
    Best, Konrad (Analogtape)
  6. Breenerps
    Breenerps
    I have a Sony 701T complete. 100 of 250. That i would like to sell. No idea where to market or pricing. Would love some feedback
  7. Bikesteve
    Bikesteve
    If it ain't broke don't fix it..
  8. Seb
    Seb ► kent
    Wow! I just joined the site and saw your collection, it’s quite astounding!!
    Congratulations on the museum build!
  9. Breenerps
    Breenerps
    Greetings from Palm Springs
  10. T-ster
    T-ster ► Radio Raheem
    Somehow feels proper to still post here, i know you cant read this. I'm so sorry you are gone, you loved it here.
  11. Breenerps
    Breenerps
    I have a Sony 701T complete. 100 of 250 that I would like to sell. Have no idea where to market or pricing. Would love some feedback
  12. Mark withey
    Mark withey
    Based in the uk I am muddling through with YouTube to retire them , plenty to learn to put it mildly
    1. Sam Palermo
      Sam Palermo
      You Tube vids that I have seen are amateurs trying to become famous- they usually have mistakes. It is best to get advice from a professional and I have worked on stuff for 50 years, yet I do not have all the answers.
      Aug 26, 2025
  13. Mark withey
    Mark withey
    Asked in the uk and after a childhood relationship with Hitachi trk 8290 I have a stable of 8190/8290.
  14. Mark withey
    Mark withey
    Hi everyone
  15. Mick V
    Mick V ► nickeccles
    Hi Nick,
    I have Sharp GX 250H.
    I've changed the rubber belts, but I don't know where this spring goes to.
    Please advise.
    Thank you very much.
    Best regards,
    Mick
  16. Mister X
  17. realoliver9912
    realoliver9912 ► Deb64
    Hello,

    Would you be able to repair my WM-D6C? The belt has already been replaced, but there are a few other issues with the device. Here is a list

    - Auto stop activates once or twice before a tape can be played properly
    - Fast forward and rewind are not working
    - One of the wires on the circuit board has come undone and needs to be resoldered.

    Thanks.
  18. Tiago Lucas
    Tiago Lucas ► Deb64
    Hello Deb,

    Are you still available to repair the Sony WM-D6C? If so, I'd like a quote. Serial number: 27363.

    Issues:
    - Motor spins fast when PSU is connected; could the CX20084 chip be faulty?
    - FF/RW work, but no sound from headphone/line-out jacks during play.
    - Belts and rubber parts need replacing.
    - If possible, I'd like a full refurbish.

    Thanks for your time, looking forward to hearing from you!
  19. Ronald Hofmeister
    Ronald Hofmeister ► Longman
    I’m looking for any Sony CRF-330K Printed Dealer Catalogs, Brochures, Dealer Flyers for this Model. Does anyone have any for Sale?
  20. Vaick
    Vaick ► Thang Nguyen
    it's Sony MDR-E565 or MDR-E562 (more rare)