New Profile Posts

  1. joseneon
    joseneon
    hola si tengo alguna
  2. radiorich
    radiorich ► Mister X
    do you have their link of the product ?
  3. Bill Spellman
    Bill Spellman ► Archerg
  4. Kevin Miller
    Kevin Miller
    I'm new here. I have a WM-F10II that's not working. It would be cool to keep it. I think I need belts? Also a Battery Cover. Suggestions?
  5. Stevie13
    Stevie13 ► MagneticBlood
    Hello there. I believe I've seen your Facebook page. Is it right that you repair as well as collect. I have a little used Sony WM-D6C (actually belongs to my wife) looks fab, but I did the stupid thing with an inappropriate power supply. Will need a CX20084 IC from somewhere?!?! Hoping its not a write off...
  6. Stevie13
    Stevie13 ► Deb64
    Hi there. I have a little used Sony WM-D6C (actually belongs to my wife) looks fab, but I did the stupid thing with an inappropriate power supply. Its clear you are an excellent source of advice but I wasn't sure whether you took on repairs and/or had access to old units that might cannibalised to make a fix possible?? Full story is in my introductory post! Kind regards
  7. midsouth_maniac
    midsouth_maniac
    On the hunt for more movie related pieces
  8. Jonathan Lee
    Jonathan Lee
    Created account to sell Sony MDR-5a headphones. Seeking advice on how to find buyers. Any help or leads appreciated!
  9. RetroTech
    RetroTech
    Analog hi-fi entusiast. I collect and service sony walkmans. Like retrotech stuff.
  10. Ital80
    Ital80
    Brand new like only an 80's would be.
  11. gou xiao kang
    gou xiao kang ► krzysztofm30
    Hello, do you still have AIWA headphones? Thank you.
    1. krzysztofm30
      Feb 20, 2023
  12. Raposa Dislexa
    Raposa Dislexa
    I like flamingos
  13. morrie
    morrie
    hi my name is MORRIE .i am from new zealand.i have a SHARP HK 9000Z (hk) boombox.have had it from brand new.
  14. LTJ
    LTJ ► joseneon
    Hello Jose,
    Do you still sale the battery box for the Aiwa walkman hspc200mii?
    Best regards LTJ
  15. Alex_MGM
    Alex_MGM
    I am (lucky) owner of several portable devices from Sony: TC-D5, -D5M, D5PROII, WM-D6C, TCD-D8. My favorite is TC-D5.
  16. jdl
    jdl ► renzgi