Very nice, and the Wacom as well.:wink:
The rule is no EQ with these high end cans RR .:biggrin:
Great review walkman archive, a friend of mine recently purchased the Elear and has many positive things to say about them. He's also getting a...
I remember that M90 RR, congrats on getting it back.
Thanks, there's no date printed on this one as far as I can tell RR.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Look like a very interesting place. thanks for the update. :thumbsup:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Welcome back Mike.
That was one of my earlier concepts, done in Photoshop before I learned to model in 3d. This was the updated version I created a few years later....
Hello, and welcome aboard Ram. :cheers:
I will, thanks.
Hello and welcome! :cheers:
Hello and welcome luke55.
Thanks guy, I had a lot of fun creating that concept, it was the first in a long time.
I created the renderings a few years ago, the boombox design was inspired by the Dragon components in this brochure. [IMG]
According to this article, cassette sales went up from 74,000 in 2015 to 129,000 in 2016 thanks to specialty cassette albums from Justin Bieber,...
Hello and welcome, nice photo btw.
Nice and clean unit, congrats.
Separate names with a comma.