Awesome collection Patron, I have a few of your images saved including the memorable cleaning and disassembly photos.
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
A first for me as well, love the color, excellent condition.
Very impressive collection you have there DAVE, great post.
Very nice deech, love the red boxes.
[IMG] [IMG]
Just be patient, they don't appear often, but can be had for a third of that ridiculous price. A pair sold in October for $3122.73.
Thanks guys, I'm actually finishing up on the renderings of two monster Bumpboxx concepts. ;)
.
[MEDIA] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Thanks, and we can use more vintage headphone literature, I'll work on that. ;)
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
As someone pointed out in the original post, the RC-M90 may have not been considered the flagship model. Notice the price difference between the...
Here's the original link Hugo, but it has been taken care of:...
I recently posted a brochure scan from my phone, after editing I ended up with double posts, now it cannot be deleted while viewing the site on my...
Many of the original image links have been rescrambled, so I will be reposting them. [IMG] [IMG]
They should supply tie-downs with that box.:razz:
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Welcome fromjuan, this should be posted in the Walkman tech talk section.
Found an old low quality auction pic. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.