[ATTACH]
And everything is right in the world
Ooh, nice find. One of my top 3 boxes in terms of sound quality if everything's working right
I believe 17,000 is just what the tape head is capable of reproducing (with a Metal tape). But the amp and speakers should be capable of going higher.
I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprised, though, considering they're full-range speakers. Also consider that the JVC PC-5 has no tweeters at all,...
The frequency graph is showing the woofer versus the tweeter. I'm going to clean it up and send it to Bumpboxx
Wow, great stuff! But there's a graph on page 2 that's hard to read. Is there a better copy anywhere?
Can you tell us what kind of environment you were in where it was harsh? Idoors, outdoors? Carpet or hard floors? Sitting at a desk with the...
I'll have to try the horn delete sometime. But so far I haven't noticed harsh treble. In fact I always leave the treble knob maxed out indoors....
Wow, great detective work! I always assumed it had a class D amp like most other modern speakers do, but the cooling fan should have tipped me off...
Wow, I don't know. Maybe there's a defect with yours. With such a small company there's always a possibility of production issues/variations....
What type of music were you listening to on it? And when you say the tape deck is poor, do you mean like the stability/wow & flutter, or the...
I understand what you're saying about the volume. It's clear it was designed for playing loud. It's not something you would put on your desk and...
Lately there's been a trend of brand-licensing, where businessmen bid for the right to use the brand name in specific countries for specific...
Diatone and Mitsubishi made several really good boomboxes. So did Akai, to a lesser extent. So far, none of these A&D's seem worthy of the name.
If any Akai boombox deserved to be branded A&D, it was the AJ-C1. Thing was a masterpiece.
Here's another one [MEDIA]
Interesting, although if I was in the market for something like that, I'd probably get this Panasonic instead, it's cheaper and adds Bluetooth as...
Bumpboxx has fixed many of the issues found in Techmoan's review. As for how it compares to the Sharp GF-777, post #22 covers it all
Welcome! Which model is it?
Separate names with a comma.