Hello all! I'm writing you because we have a problem: the disk space in the forum is getting to the 50GB limit. This is due to the amount of...
Hi Mister X, so.. may I change the pasword? Or what do you need me to do?
Yep. It was a bit late but I was offered to participate just two days ago... I could not say no :)
Hello guys! It's been some time since my last post here. I have had hard time this and last year and could barely enjoy any cassette or...
That's indeed a great job, thanks! Some can use it for it's own collection, others can use it to sell boxed units at a much higher price... :-)
Hi Kent, I have to say that I'm truly impressed. With a project of this size I'd thought that you maybe share with us something from the...
I think here there's a much lower taxes for property, although renting is expensive. it's more a frame with a design: [ATTACH]
I'm so happy to announce that after almost 5 years I will be DJ'ing back in a pub in Barcelona (actually, CJ'ing = Cassette jockeying), next...
Excellent piece and I like the lighting and the photos :thumbsup2:
Oh, yes, I have one brand new in box. But Anthony was asking for something similar but for Dolby... Maybe I'm wrong but as far as I remember this...
Hi Anthony. I'm not aware of the existence of an accesory like that. But given the actual technology I think someone can maybe build it.
There has been a server problem in the last hours and completely broken the site due to a unexpected configuration change that wasn't noticed, but...
Very interesting. Can you please explain (and maybe add a photo) of how did you figured which cables goes where?
Very interesting. Sad that you can't make one for iphone. Regarding the database, can it read the barcode and automatically add all the info like...
Very interesting. Did you made it? I guess it's only available for Android.
Welcome Steve. No need to ask to be gentle... here everyone is, as you will see :-) We are a small community compared to other big forums for cars...
The CD3000 sounds very bright compared tothe HD800 which is neutral. I like the HD800 although I like dark sound with a bit less highs, but not...
I, like you, wouldn't open it, at least in the casaic way where the wrap gets destroyed and goes to the bin. But I thought about a different way...
I guess there's only one way to discover that...
Haha, you nailed it! Yes, it was a joke :loldiag: Just to make everyone dream for some minutes...
Separate names with a comma.