Wow, I can only say that it's impressive! :emoji_clap: I can imagine how long have you been working to get all that. I have most of the real DDs...
This weekI had to visit Madrid for work and met a guy that is also a cassette fan. He took me to the Cassetteria, a very curious cassette label...
Very nice, although I prefer the AIWAs.
Welcome again, Steve! Yes, in this forum we couldn't import the old user list so you have to register again. However, as you have been explained...
One of the coolest Pioneer portable CD players (can I call them Discman?) is the Lopmaster (the SONY D-88 is no less) that I used in a...
Very curious...
Here are the albums I bought: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And also Mad Max in cassette: [ATTACH]
I was lucky to get all these OSC from a seller in the US a few years ago at a quite good price (around 3$ each) but they are scarce indeed....
Aha, I thought it was you. Yep, I forgot to specify how to deal with that but your steps looks ok. The problem is with winding the tape. I guess...
Ok, I'll take a look at this and will try to improve it.
Yup, that happens to me too...
Here it is. Almost all US releases: [ATTACH]
Do you know you should avoid placing your cassettes and Walkmans over or near modern gadgets?...
Thanks for the video, Valentin. Very well made. However, I still don't get the whole process: when do you record and replace the original for the...
How did you manage to open it without cracking it? It's easy when its screwed but when it's glued... So, in the end you finish with the new hub...
TreeZ, glad that you finally figured out how to connect everything and make it works. I can imagine how excited you are now with your new 'toys'...
While talking in a spanish forum, someone gave us an idea on how to restore prerecorded cassettes that have aged badly or simply are worn,...
Wow, that one could be the only one walkman made by SONY but under other brand! I've never seen such thing. That is the SONY EX612:...
Yes, Onkyo decks were mid-range in the late 80s and 90s as far as I know. They were really good in amps, not in decks. Arkay... hmm, I don't...
Those are indeed the grandfathers of the R2R :thumbup:
Separate names with a comma.