No, don't misunderstand me, this is not a pyrate tape, this is a commercial tape, fully legal. It was announced on TV also if I'm not wrong. the...
What/who is Arkay? I have no idea... 'deoxited'? MAybe I'm a bit 'blurry' today but don't understand what you mean ;) Maybe is my limited...
ahh ok :-D
Hmm, I think the only one I have similar is this, which is the color wheel. Making the color spectrum would be easy, although I'd have to remove...
Aha. Mine has the US address.
I've never seen an electrostatic sony headphones... :noway:
I thought the SA-XG was only for asia...
Ahh, I have it too! Super cute cassette indeed. But I have not photografied it yet.
This remember me the color series I've made in 2012... [ATTACH]
Very curious, man. I love the SA and I have also SA-X and even the SA-XS. I have these ones: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
That's a great collection of TPS-L2! Welcome aboard! Feel free to post photos of all them in the gallery section :thumbsup2:
Yep. And I like this kind of movies based in real stories. When a movie about the story of the cassette, or the walkmans, maybe the TPS-L2... that...
moved!
Refuses to record? :areyousure: Maybe it's an irony or joke but I don't get it, sorry. Or maybe you have to simple release the pause button? :nwink:
What’s the first one? I have never seen one of these
Very nice collection. I have most but not all of them like you.
I have no idea, but it indeed surprised me too.
I’d like to get some of his tapes but it seems that even in ebay italy there’s not even one… strange
In this photo I think I have almost all versions of the SA except the 2003 one... which I got later. [ATTACH]
I bought a supposed TDK SA 1st gen years ago but turned out to be a fake, a very bad quality clone. Take a look... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.