So maybe they improved the mechanism from 1st to 2nd gen...
Wow is all I can say. Impressive work and collection.
Yep, I think all those are 2ng gen as mines. Probably from the technical side they are almost the same, but I'd love to have one 1st gen.
I've never seen such a version like that. Impressive and wonderful
Sorry to be so late. Well, that SA is actually 2nd gen, I've never seen a 1st gen. According to vintagecassettes.com, the 1st gen should show a...
Very nice to watch, Longman, really! I guess all of us made our mixtape collection in mid to low range boomboxes, as our budget didn't allow for...
I have done a mixtape for two friends of an excellent Elvis' album that another friend lent me. It's a hit album by the highly renowed Analogue...
Just for your curiosity, I post some screenshots of the movie. It's impressive how many decks they have bought for this movie. I guess they will...
I've recently watch Mixed by erry, a very nice movie about Enrico Frattasio, an italian DJ that built almost an industry of pyrated mixtapes in...
Welcome here, bilbaino! Es un gusto ver que hay entusiastas en España. somos pocos por aquí, pero bien avenidos. Have you been there for a long...
Wow, impressive machine. Is that a 'champagne' version?
Of course my friend, count on me to take a beer and much more!
Oh, I see, those are the UK releases. But what I meant is the spanish original release, which should state 'SGAE' (Sociedad General de Autores...
how much does it cost? I have no idea... Or you mean how much did I pay for my fishing that day?
Aha. Well, in that case I suggest you to place those 'sensitive' to vibrations at the top and those not sensitive below. I mean, deck and CD at...
that's is a very interesting stack, soluna. However, I don't understand why those white layers are... That 6030 in champage is truly a...
well, if there are some that want them, no problem in creating one for them. Let's make a poll...
C'mon fellows, show your collection of mixtapes all together! I want to see how do/did you made them :delighted:
It's always nice to see such beauties working. I'm a bit of extremist when it comes to digital audio components in my chain: I don't want any. Nor...
I moved those posts to the decks subforum.
Separate names with a comma.