My Tandberg 3014 came without the cassette door in grey so I decided to make one by myself. I carefully took measurements and went to a hardware...
@Elite-ist I moved this post t this new thread to avoid disturbing on the TDK collecion thread.
Yes. And high quality type I like HF-ES and AR-X and the like can be even recorded as chrome if you have a proper deck and they have similar low...
I have too a Pioneer of this serie, but it only has the left caddy. BTW, filling it up with those MA-R almost pulls the deck off for its backside...
Wow Nando, two 3014 is really rare. You should be proud. I have one totally restored and it sound truly well. What a punch and what bass! What I...
Yes, I have them. Sadly, when I was in the other flat it was underground and when I grab it from the bottom of the closet it was full of fungus....
It's a Harman Kardon as Nando confirms: [ATTACH]
Wow, Nando, this has to cost you quite a bit given actual prices...
I really don't know. I haven't heard from him since them. I'm not sure if I already talked with him, but I'll take your suggestion. Yup, that's him.
I get it. Then to you it was a groundbreaking feature that made your experience with cassettes much more enjoyable. When I got my SONY WM-B39 with...
I have those two, but not sealed. I'm looking for a 1st generation TDK SA but all I found is 2nd gen... I'll kepp searching.
Thanks! I didn't know about hese tapes (or maybe I did but I don't remember now...)
I may be getting old but where do you see a Sansui?
Portugal? You mean walkmans in eBay? That is very near here...
Wow, 70% SONY... you really love them :-) Why the W800? From the engineering point of view it's just two WM-10 joined in the same body. And the...
Thanks Boodokhan for your nice contribution. Well, to me the G08 is more important because it can be said it was the world's most advanced player...
Done!
Ok so, seems that more or less we all agree with the list. So, what would you choose as the top 10? What would be the key aspects to put a model...
oh, you know what? I have this one, but I didn't remember the model name :( And I also have the supposedly better G780. I'll check for the...
Separate names with a comma.