Well, we can make other lists for 5 or 10 best, of course :-) - Which ones the Toshiba? I cannot find info about it. - AIWA J600 or J9 in some...
I think your comment is a bit aggresive by calling my list rubbish. I thought at first sight that you were talking about the list in the magazine...
I thought about it, but I'm not sure about what it really offers. It is said that it's the poorman's DD9, but I'm not sure that it's just a...
Thanks On the beach! Yes, a few years ago, the man that created this community in the mid 2000s decade informed us that he lost interest in all...
To me there all five key things to make this list: - to be the first to have some important technology - to have a very high quality sound - to be...
Thanks Hyperscope and nice to meet you. I'm glad you liked my website, it was the result of sooo many hours of work. I want to continue publishing...
It's already there...
Oops, I'm sorry. I meant WM-504 not WM505. In this 3 years absent my memory partially deleted some models info :emoji_confounded: The other is the...
How can I download the mixtape from Mixcloud, @Del-Uks?
ok, thanks for noticing the px101. Hmm., whats so special about WM505?
Ok, I'm creating my own list in this other thread. Please switch over there and help me creating the definitive list.
After seeing this article that I've already commented in this thread, I decided to create my own list. That article is ok, but I barely coincide...
Totally agree.
I have 95% of that list and I'd say that there are important missings, like the WM-7, the Infinity (first one with dolby), the WM-EX-9, the...
Glad to see you Isolator!
I’ve been listening to this compilation tape that was sold with fascicles in late 90s and it actually sounds pretty good, considering that Spanish...
No, I meant it’s me who has been disconnected since 2020 due to personal problems, but I’m back :)
Totally agree! Hey AO, nice to see you again!
Yeah, I understand. point&shoot cameras are today like walkmans in 2010: just garbage to thrown out for most people. When I mean photography I...
Hello all. While talking about the crazy prices of vintage gear these days (thread here) I realized it would be nice to see how do you fill up...
Separate names with a comma.