I remember buying chrome tapes in the 80s as a teenager with very limited budget. Although I was VERY limited (at the age of 15 my father barely...
Thank you guys for your warm messages. It's encouraging and give me positive energy to take the effort back to work on it again.
Thanks for your warm welcome Patex! I think I'll be continuing posting new articles and videos in my youtube channel soon. I have ideas... Yes, of...
Quite beautiful to watch all those shiny equipment, huge speakers and blue lights as well as 'forever lovers' italodisco song! It brings me good...
Is there I way to download the mix (I guess it's one single file for each side) in either compressed or uncompressed format? I only see a play...
Bienvenido. Trata de escribir en ingles para que te entiendan todos :wink2
Thanks @tomtom87 and @StaticAudio for your warm welcome. :delighted:
The F1250 is an spectacular deck, even more impressive taking in count when it was released. I've never paid enough attention to Pioneer as I was...
Here's the official video: [MEDIA]
This special edition of ‘Barcelona’ song between Freddy mercury and Montserrat Caballet conmemorating the ‘92 olympic games is probably one of the...
I've been sent this article published in Techweek magazine 1 year ago. I find the list interesting but I don't agree with it in many cases. What...
Go on Nando and show what you picked up :-)
Really? minus7 ºC in Barcelona? That is REALLY rare. In the last 30 yrs I've been living here, I think less than 5 times I've been such freeze, it...
Oh, great. I'll do :thumbsup2:
I've went this morning to the 'Mercat dels Encants' in Barcelona, a well known flea market, to see if I can find something interesting. This flea...
This is a late 70s hit compilation made in Spain. What’s funny about it is that, as almost no one knew a word about English then (today this...
Very nice EQ Nando. I love watching the LED meters moving
This is eye-catching! Ok, so you are sharing these mixtapes but not literally with someone in particular but with everyone here, right? (I...
Hello dear fellows, Just a quick note to notice you that I've created a new subforum where you can show us what you found while lurking in flea...
thanks for those scans. I love that deck, it's so cuute. Don't you have full size scans, uncropped of all the pages?
Separate names with a comma.