where is that technician located?
For recording live music I think the Tascam is way more capable with its 4 separated channels, dual speed and all sort of features. the D6C...
@Emiel I have a copy of the original thread with the original photos. Don't have time to figure out how to restore it but maybe re-publish it...
Nando! So good to see you here again! I missed you guys. How's your Pioneer Nando? I miss your nice photos...
To those that doubt that I'm back, I think this is a good tape to listen to ;-) [ATTACH]
What’s that alignment serie?
Wow, that's indeed the best sealed TDK cassette collection I've ever seen. This deserve to be shown in a museum! :emoji_clap:
If you earn money legally, you're -of course- free to spend it as you wish. 500€, 1000€, even 6000-8000€. But 500,000€ for a bag? that's more than...
Oh, Boodokhan, so great to see you here again. you're one of the best site supporters of all time. Without your help this site won't be running...
I've been listening to a late 70s-early 80s spanish hits tht I found in the flea market. Surprisingly the sound quality was good even that the...
If you need photos, please ask :-)
Toocool4, A person wearing a handbag that cost much more than what a flat cost (and it takes almost 30 years to pay) is unhuman. It's the...
Thanks Emiel for your warm welcome, really. Nice to meet you. I see too many new people here and I'm excited to share stuff :-)
Great job @Emiel ! I think I have almost all, and maybe even some models not listed here with Dolby C. One of my aims from my very beggining...
Yeah, that's crazy. I've seen some DD9...
Hello dear fellows! As I said I'm turning back... and I'm scared! Holy god, what happened to the prices in the last 3-4 years? Things were mad!...
I should not forget that if this site is still alive after these last years is thanks to the supporters that keep giving their donatives month by...
Separate names with a comma.