Now all I need are ears that go up to 17,000Hz! :p
⬤周波数特性図 = Frequency Response Diagram ウーファー = Woofer ツィーター = Tweeter I can't read the axes, but they are obviously (y) some sort of power or volume...
I do feel it should be crossing over rather than both speakers running in parallel for so long, it might be a graph of what the actual cones are...
Wait, the woofer gets up to 10kHz before rolling off? :shock
That's like $1,000! :eek: Although I guess that wasn't the case back then, the yen used to be cheap till the bubble burst. Edit: So I had to...
Am I missing something here? Where is the panfuretto?
It looks like we are able to upload pictures again if anyone was waiting for that. I also changed a few of my images in the Sharp Ads! post to...
[ATTACH] Longman, I am not sure if this is "Great minds think alike" or "Fools never differ"! :) I remember going in and admiring the...
I have not been able to post photos for a couple of days now. Looks like you have finally filled up the site with Japanese advertisements and...
I would say there is a high chance that your English is better than our Japanese! :D
Yes, we had the Sharp hi-fi VCR and an Aiwa midi system (and a Toshiba TV, a model that is used quite often in YouTube videos now as the "screen"...
The cover of this brochure is honestly how I thought my life would be going by now! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I love...
こんにちは、咲夜さん。 I am sure you will find someone here who can help you and hopefully you may be able to help us with some Japan related questions as...
So I know I am late to this party, but I have one of these! [ATTACH] It still works with a bit of help closing the record door. I bought it from...
Okay, yesterday I was not able to access the site at all, there appeared to be no DNS entry, although "Is It Down Right Now" was showing the site...
That seems like a challenge to organise a boombox-off! :D
Ebay does seem to do some sort of check quite often, but seems to sort itself out without my intervention most of the time unless I have not been...
Not exactly "small" radios, but according to Wikipedia, it was an Australian guy in the 1930s who invented the idea. "The concept was termed...
That is honestly one hell of a cleaning job! :thumbsup2:
So the site is almost becoming unusable for me now. I was reading someone's story about a Victor goodwill find (I can't even say who now as I am...
Separate names with a comma.