I miss stores like this, bought lots of hi-fi goodness over the years from Comets, I'm pretty sure my first 'proper' hi-fi, a Sony MHC-701 came...
Great photos of an amazing place that I hope to visit one-day. All that technology there, I'd never be out of shops like that!
I'd imagine the signed Visage album is probably worth a few bob now too, though I'd have preferred the TV...
On many TV's, you can mod them to add more inputs to them, I'm sure The 8Bit Guy did a mod on a Samsung TV to add more inputs
I recently bought a ZS-D55, (edit as I've checked and it is a ZS-D55) and I concur with the cd-mechanism, whilst a marvel to watch the drive...
They've clearly found a way round the spam filter, I just don't get why they do it though.....
Hello and welcome to the site! I've had a quick google and this Aiwa comes up as an RX-748, hope this helps!
There are still some their posts on here, screenshot for you... [ATTACH] and that's just page 1!
Hello and welcome to the site!
It's an odd one as you have the ability to listen to one source on headphones, while the speakers are on a different source. I think I paid £40...
Nice unit! I have this one which sounds pretty ace too, weighs a ton though! [ATTACH]
Totally agree, some people are just plain greedy. That will sit on the endless loop of over-priced eBay items for a long time. Full list of...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here's a couple of mine, I have one in a leather bag as well but no pictures of it. Both of these are boxed. If I remember...
I watched a video on YouTube by Does Not Compute, he had just fixed a D88 that wasn't reading discs, he found that there is a gear wheel inside...
Bargain! I do love the YPPY range, think I have 3 or 4 of them
I'm not sure where mine was built, I'll check next time I'm at my storage container. That's the only 50 series bit I have, recently picked it up...
I have this to try out one-day when I get round to it: [ATTACH]
I can beat that! About 2010 we had snow quite bad in my neck of the woods. I live about 12 miles from work, normally 20-30 min journey maximum,...
Separate names with a comma.