That's the same as this one I have! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hello and welcome to the site!
Mazinger, Raideen The Brave, there are so many Japanese mecha robots! I have started collecting the Chogokin models and have quite a few now!...
Aliexpress is probably a good place to find the Mazinger. You can also get an Astro Boy which has tempted me a few times! I have an official Lego...
I've recently bought two CDP-101's from Facebook Market Place for an absolute steal. Sure they both need some work, but I've managed to get one...
Nice collection! I do love the colour of the blue Panasonic unit....
Hello and welcome back!
Next time I'm at my storage container, I'll grab some pictures
I have a Morphy Richards version of the Realistic unit, but its black instead of silver.
I love things like this, as if I ever get moaned at for what I have, I can show these and my collection looks pathetic!
Looks like a Sony Sports boombox, like this one Second Hand Sony CFS-930 Sports AM/FM Radio Cassette Boombox for 135 EUR in Loures | Wallapop
This one isn't mine, but I found one of these at an antiques fair a couple of years back, works perfectly! Vintage Original 3D AIWA Hi-Fi Stereo...
That is an awesome website, I can see me spending hours on there! Great find!
SO MUCH WANT! That Aiwa is stunning!
I can' remember if he had the FD-3, FD-5 or the FD-7, but I'd take any of them! I just love the design, and it brings back memories of playing...
My grandad had an Akai FD-3 which I'm looking to add to my collection oneday! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
They did make some computers in the MSX line, and the Japan only X68000
SHARP have quite a lot of tie-ins with Nintendo. The Famicom TWIN was made by SHARP and is a Famicom (NES everywhere else!) with the Famicom Disc...
Hello and welcome aboard!
Philips CD-I Discs play pretty well. I have 5 or 6 CD-I players, one I bought from a local boot sale. The guy had a stack of video discs, some...
Separate names with a comma.