Cool story! With the right music, this remote control takes on magical properties! :biggrin: [ATTACH] [MEDIA]
The thing is, the SciFi powerup sound of the LS120 always made me doubt the drives' durability. It all sounded so advanced that it seemed bound to...
Curious how this turned out. Any success? Today, I also replaced the belts on one of these units. Unfortunately, I didn't measure their lengths,...
Nice, I have never seen this PCMCIA MD data device. Don't think it was very common at all. Looks like it goes over SCSI. I eventually settled back...
Is it something like what I have with my 20 year old car radio/navigation system? It lets me see current traffic jams. The thing doesn't have a...
Great find! It looks beautiful and complete. Buying boomboxes from the original owner often yields excellent results. Unfortunately, finding items...
I think there is little chance of finding the service manual for exactly this device. I don't know if there are many service manuals available for...
Looks like a Grundig Beat Boy 100 clone. I can't find the Service Manual file right now on my computer for an upload, but you can download it...
It’s a bit of a sales brochure, though, so I wonder how well it actually reflects reality. For instance, I see a silver tape counter button and...
Which one will it be? A battery-powered field recorder or a stationary recorder? I think it looks pretty cool, like a retro D5M.
What a great find! I’ve never seen this Victor brochure before either! It’s beautiful! The famous early-80s JVC boombox brochure is one of the...
I just tried to upload a photo, but also got an error... Maybe a bit too many uploads after all? How many quettabytes is the server by now?
Strange device. The shape of an executive recorder, but without the recording function. Or maybe it does, because it looks like there is a grille...
Hey, welcome. That seems to be a very good and beautiful Walkman. I've never had one, but I'm sure there are experts here. It has often been...
I am curious if an HDD motor affects wow and flutter. The platters of an HDD are actually an enormously heavy flywheel that will never fit in a...
Same here. Different dynamic IP, different browser, different device, logging in or not, the error persists until it suddenly disappears again. I...
This is the message I get. It's not like I'm hitting F5 all day or anything. It also happens immediately when I open the site again after a longer...
I can relate to that. In the early eighties, as a child, I had an IBM 5150 at my disposal at home, and I had the program Eliza on a floppy disk....
Maybe WA accidentally turned off the Turbo button on the computer case, so the server is now running in a low 8086 speed state. But I see many "I...
Hey welkom! Nice to see you are enjoying your boxes! Which version of the Jumbo do you have? The version where the red LEDs react like VU meters...
Separate names with a comma.