Great site. These days, I always look for photos of opened Walkmans before I open one. Simply because it makes it much easier to know what to...
I see the Roller, the Cube, the Pizza Walkman... all stuff I never wanted. But new opportunities are coming... other than that, I have little...
Unfortunately, I have no idea how to buy anything there. They do have some interesting stuff :nodding: The translation says it's nylon and more...
The only real direct-drive unit I have is this Teac R-61 data field recorder. [ATTACH] The black plastic cover in the middle sits on the capstan...
Glad to see that repro cam gear exists, Valentin! Hopefully, they'll become readily available someday, so I can stock up on a few! I'm always a...
It's true that Erres was once an independent brand and manufacturer. But this was before the days of the personal stereo cassette player. It seems...
Welcome :nodding:
I thought Erres was just a Philips brand that only had AKAs to serve a different (cheaper?) market with a different brand name. Like Aristona for...
That Sony RtotR does indeed look gorgeous! :toohot:
Mine do the same thing if I haven't touched them for a while. Like, if they've been sitting idle for a year. Most often, it's a combination of...
Of course, you don't have to buy a dedicated player right away. If you get a good recorder like D5M or D6C, you'll have a beast of a player too....
To calculate the resistance of the resistor in series with the LED, you can use this formula: R[led]=(V[source]-V[led])/I[led] In which: R[led]...
Welcome, I think you've come to the right place. I love making mixtapes. Relaxing on the couch, connecting a portable recorder to my laptop and...
Welcome here Norbergh. One of my favorites is the sanyo m4440. A lovely early personal cassette player. It's a great effort to focus the...
Countless numbers of these same Walkmans were made, all with different brands and appearances (aka's). I quickly thought I thought they were from...
What a complicated device! A Westman clone from Hong Kong, rebranded by the Dutch company Vendex as Vendomatic, subsequently equipped for the...
Hopefully, I've helped you get started. The idea is that the recorder is actually off when it should be. Heel veel succes ermee :thumbsup:
When you press the light button, a single meter acts as a voltage gauge. That's why it deflects to the right. It indicates the battery status....
This recorder also activates the electronics when only the record button is pressed. It remains silent, the motor doesn't run, but it does consume...
That new price is pretty steep for a boombox without tweeters and only tone control. I do think it looks quite nice, that very square design. Why...
Separate names with a comma.