Usually, when the sound quality changes at different positions, it's because the flywheel and capstan shaft's pivot bearing isn't adjusted axially...
How about those Toshiba Librettos? While I was sitting on airports with that heavy brick Panasonic laptop, I also saw people with those mini...
2006+ were great times! Those were the days of the CF-18. It was so incredibly upgradeable with custom and self-built features, like...
Super interesting topic indeed. This is indeed an annoying problem with some auto-reverse players. It's good that it's also about the RQ-JA2,...
Yes, what a wonderfully detailed review. It's great to read this about such a device. I remember seeing these kinds, not the same tho, of sets...
Yes, they still make them. I must admit that after those first CF-25s, I've never used any other laptops than the Panasonics. I'm so used to their...
If you are in for a vintage Toughbook, the Panasonic CF-27 Mk4 is the real holy grail. It's a Pentium 3 model. It supports...
Its looks very AR20 mechanism. The differences I see are that the rotary switch has been changed from mechanical to optical. The motor is also...
I made money with the laptop. Simply put, I traveled with it to all sorts of remote places around the world where there was oil. There, I used it...
I’d like to share some pictures of my first portable MP3 player. I think it was around 1997 when I first discovered MP3 music. Like many others, I...
What a wonderful and detailed description of one of the first MP3 players! I remember those days when I was eagerly waiting for a simple, portable...
"Ok I heard one in person, and yeah it'll smoke any vintage, as well as the DJ Tech"....If Reli says this, I'm definitely going to want one! Now...
I like it :)
I don't like the SX Walkmans. The main problem is that I use my cassettes in many different devices, and oil from the capstan bearing regularly...
I have one Fair Mate in my collection. It's a Rhythm machine like the Sony Rhythm Capsule. I haven't played with it in a while, but I think it has...
Nice deal indeed. Especially if you like several of the same. Indeed, AKA heaven :) I always wonder about these. How different are they from the...
Agree, don't use an adapter with high-end Sony Walkmans. Luckily, the AC-38 is negative center and 3V, so it might have survived. You have a...
The only thing missing from that ad is Ernst Stavro Blofeld's Cat :) Those stairs and wall give it such a wonderful 60s vibe. This machine is...
Sony CFS-W50 in red :)
There's really not much information available about it yet. I've put it on my wishlist. Perhaps there's a date on the motor mechanism or somewhere...
Separate names with a comma.