In amongst the case of cassettes I grabbed that was being thrown out a few years back was an Al Di Meola "Scenario" tape. That's how I got onto...
Nichicon KA series (blue ones) audio capacitors 470uf at 6.3v for the two (2) caps at the back. Now these could be better, I just used what I had...
Liking the low key "Executive" one :biggrin: Thanks for raising awareness of these products...
I have the Brother PTH110BP and have used it for a few cassette case labels too! I use the white label strips and place on the cassette case spine...
I would bet the CP-15 has a good chance of addressing some if not all of these issues. From what I understand they are serious about improving the...
It's good, the site is clear and easy, was just over analyzing or expecting a more complicated process :thumbsup: The DC2 there is intriguing, but...
Cool story. I purchased a couple of .flac files of music and even an album (Cybotron 1976) in once, hoping to get higher quality versions. But...
Interesting when / if original designers start to appear like this. Maybe someone can ask about the company / marketing pressure that made them...
I have a big container full of VHS tapes I found thrown out over the years. I would pick out movies I thought were classic and throw the rest...
I have the smaller CF-550 and had to replace every single electrolytic capacitor in the entire machine. Hard work? Yes. A labor of love. Maybe you...
Yeah I still can't get over how younger generations are getting interested in vintage audio stuff, it's so unexpected, I assumed they would be...
They sold out instantly I would guess :biggrin:
Welcome and good luck in the quest! Patience will pay off. Reading about cassette devices and discovering what you like / want is a good idea. It...
Yes indeed, your problem solving resolve will be tested in the repair process of these "puzzle machines"! Best wishes on the Quest.
Good luck! It's cool to get a stack of decks for a good low low price to experiment with. :thumbsup:
Sat besides the dumpster the other week was a Sony MHC-GX450 "mini component system". I walked past it. Next day it was still there and it had...
Sounds like maybe the repair shop is faulty too [ATTACH]
If it really is a WM-D6 (minus the C for Dolby C) then that is the more desirable early iteration with superior head. I know some disagree and...
E-bay to find incandescent grain of wheat bulbs. Or LED ones that will work with the supplied voltage.
OK so I finally found the mega-deal thread you were talking about! Great to hear you are getting into 3D. I have been toying with the idea for...
Separate names with a comma.