Yes, I remember now regarding wear of the head. DCC is an interesting part of music format history I think even though it never gained traction. I...
Hi, Recently bought a non-functional Philips DCC134 for fun as I'm normally into walkmans/cassette. After belt replacement it works fine, a...
name of the store: Jinsuli Factory Store Here is the link to the store on Ali:...
Today I received another two batteries, for the WM-F100III and WM-F202. They had the same nice quality as the previous one although I needed to...
Funny, I remember back in the day it was cool not to show the cassette to make it more modern, now I really enjoy watching the cassette spin...
One note, it is quite picky about charing cables, I only got it to charge using a USB-C to USB-A cable. A normal USB C cable would not charge the...
I have a few from this series in my collection and always hated the large battery adapter so I was thinking to try to build my own adapter for the...
Clear and simple! Thanks @Valentin
I do this: Check if the tape is flat and not curved on the sides. This makes the tape go uneven on the head. Checking the surface on the tape to...
I haven’t checked the circuit diagram but maybe someone knows if there are some resistor that could be replaced to remove or minimize the bass...
Generally I agree about turning MegaBass off, it very seldom adds anything positive to the sound on Walkman’s such as DD30 or DD9. I found however...
As far as i remember the F5 and first gen DD do not have this chip.
Thanks
Got inspired by this video: [MEDIA] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
No, I decided it would be better use for someone else so I sold it making enough profit between purchase cost and selling price to buy a deck...
It was RX-202, it was great for playback but too limited for recording. Very cool autoreverse though.
A followup on this old topic: After learning quite a lot more and getting more experience I did this since last post: Changed tape deck to a...
I have checked again now and there might be a washer in there but it seems that it is stuck and will not move. Anyway I have changed the whole...
Thanks, I will have another look. Yes, it do sounds strange if they are missing on several of my DDs especially as they have good W&F. The reason...
Taken from Marians excellent guide: "Warning: there is a tiny plastic ring inserted on the capstan axle. It is barely visible and very easily...
Separate names with a comma.