I sold this model brand new back in the day as an audio salesman. Not particularly collectible…it’s a nostalgia thing for me. Would like to get...
Well…that was a bust 10 day go by and not a single response. I figured someone might at least be interested in the two Realistics. Will prob hold...
RX-5050 just arrived from eBay. Overall, clean and in great shape. Everything works except “play”. When I press the soft touch play button nothing...
I hope you find a good home for the Hitachi. Decent radio. I thought about shipping too. I wonder who has the cheapest shipping rates? Can anyone...
Ok…here’s my “no love” radios. I’m open to any and all trades. Please try to make the deal as even as possible. I.E. - “I’ll trade you a...
We all have them. Boomboxes you bought or were given, thinking you were going to love them…except you don’t. No fatal flaws…just lower-end...
I am right there with you. I would never buy this…BUT its efforts like this that keep the compact cassette alive. Bravo.
I agree. I’m glad for the effort but most end up being a big disappoint. It’s obvious they tried to give it the Dieter Rams treatment. It comes...
I swear I’m not trying to be pretentious but the design bugs me. The aim was good design—restrained, purposeful, quietly confident. The kind of...
I don’t like the design at all. Generic and faceless. I wouldn’t buy it on looks alone.
I think Target would be a perfect fit as a mass retailer. I’ve seen it on Crutchfield, B&H Photo, and the other usual suspects. I hope Tivoli has...
Not sure how well it’s selling. Right now, I feel like it’s one of portable audio’s best kept secrets. I haven’t seen a ton of stuff online about...
That set up is SWEET! I’ve never seen separate components like that from Tivoli!
The Tivoli SongBook Max is a glorious, quirky, premium piece of audio gear. Arrived yesterday and I’m blown away!! VERY old school feel....
Thank you so much for trying. I know just enough about belt changes to be dangerous. I’m going to measure the belt again with a micrometer and a...
[ATTACH] [SOLVED] The correct belt is 78mm x 3mm flat. Ordered from DeckTech on eBay. Works perfect. Photo of correct belt posted. I ordered a...
I’ve been using the Avantree CK310 for a few years. Tiny, reliable, very good sound quality. Not much bigger than a 50 cent piece....
Did a search on STG but didn’t find anything. Can someone please tell me where to buy brand new pinch rollers? I have several boomboxes and a few...
I get it. it’s really hard these days trying to carve out time for projects like this. I try to sneak a few minutes in between the craziness....
I thought about doing something on the side but it’s actually a ton of work. Not sure I could recoup my labor. Bonding the vinyl to the wood and...
Separate names with a comma.