Hi Valentin. Long time no see. I understand your logic that the increased resistance per button pad could cause this behaviour. I am not sure how...
Hi guys. I've spent a lot of time servicing this unit and have replaced the belt and adjusted speed so its at least somewhat ok. There is one...
Hi Richard. Thanks for the resource website. In Australia we have a shop called Alltronics that seems to have a few options....
Hi Richard. I managed to fix the switch by giving it a good clean in soapy water but now my problem is the left speaker has open circuit in its...
I've deduced the problem to be todo with the headphone board. Pin 5 - L channel output from power amp Pin 4 - L channel signal to speaker Pin 3 -...
I am trying to diagnose why the left speaker has no sound. I done the basics using a signal tracer to check if there is a signal at the speaker...
I replaced the cord. First softened glue with IPA and used razor blade to remove glue - if lifts up pretty easily when started. Then use pliers...
Ahh thanks! I did not know the name of the clamp but now I know its a "strain holder" so it make it much eaiser. I can see what you mean in that...
Hi guys. I'm currently trying to replace a cut cord on a Yamaha YST-SW030. Is it possible to remove the clamp without completely destroying it?...
Hi mate. I've not had a chance to fix mine yet. I do not know yet how to get access to the secondary PCB. That sounds cool that you acuired all...
Both the rubber and the plastic hub are fairly flush. i feel like I will make a mess of it if I try to shave off 0.2mm. I asked seller if i could...
Hi Valentin. I ordered some 6mm x 5mm x 1.5mm from China and I recieved the incorrect size: 6.22mm x 5.38mm x (not sure inner diameter but looks...
Thanks mate. I ordered new rollers for both walkmans. I'll let you know if it helps. I'll know in the future to also conduct playback tests on a...
Sorry for the lack of clarity it has been difficult for me to understand what is going on. I believe the confusion is because throughout the...
It could be the roller that is the cause. It doesnt look too bad but one certainly is shinier visually I tested the walkman again after work....
I inspected both rollers and the reverse only looks slightly more glazed. I swapped the 2 pinch rollers around (without removing frame) to see if...
It not only the lader but seems to be from any position of the casssette on any side and of any tape even with ones im 100% certain shouldnt be...
Hi Valentin. I tested this walkman again today and the forward playback is working well, but the reverse is now struggling to pull the tape. It...
It varies constantly but slowly like every half second it might change 0.01%. Those +/-150hz jumps are gone thank god Also after cleaning and...
Yep as far as i can tell runs smooth no lateral play. Cant hear any pitch variation on motor or whining Stranging, after work tonight I tried the...
Separate names with a comma.