The led on the secondary pcb turn on when the battery is connected and the tape is tensioned. I think there will be a discontinuity at some point,...
The microswitch has 4 pins, it seems 2 pins have allways continuity and the other 2 yes or no depending the position of the microswitch
I 've desoldered the cap located in front of the microswitch pins in order to be able to test the continuit directlty with the pin 2 of the ic5,...
The same measure no matter the switch position [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
There is another joint between the main and secondary PCB, this joint appears not to have continuity
Joint 1 and 2, the measure are the same at its every 4 points of solder, at joint 3 there are differents measures, the 2 points next to the volume...
[ATTACH] Point
Much apreciated the schematic Silver965. I`ve resoldered the 3 contacs you mentioned, To be honest I don't have son much electronic skilsl, I'm...
Old times, good times! Madrid probahly one of the best places for the party in the world, on summer sangria, on winter "water of Valencia" or...
Thanks for the reply mattb1970, yes I have resoldered each joint, using previously a litlle bit of JCB flux, the new solders appears to be ok as...
Separate names with a comma.