Hi @Silver965 , yes a long time :) R48 and 50 [ATTACH] seems to be connected
It seems R48 gone bad, connecting that way both channels have same sound level
Resistor 17 have to gone bad, it's no very usual, I think, a resistor fails. At that point, the bad news are the right channel has lower volumen...
If I joint this way, skipping the R17, the left channel works [ATTACH]
At least some leasure time. With the Q9 bridged, signal arrives to the input volume, but still not sound at left channel. Since that point I was...
Well done @djsubtronic! Very funny and inspiring history!
Hi Valentin, HS-PL50/505; HS-F505 , HS-JL303. I 'm not sure! that HS-PL55 got this Alpha 2 mech
Dauner, here you are where the two washers that I told you are located. Hope it hepls
From up to down, HS-J202, not need to change caps, HS-T202, not bad caps, HS-J202 MKII, headphones socket improve compare to HS-J202, but caps...
[ATTACH]
Hi Dauner, From my experience this type of Aiwa models are not very easy to repair, neither of Aiwa are, but maybe this is a little more if...
Actually the one I was searching for, was the J505, a really nice model, not sound when I bought, I changed the big smd capacitors, now it sounds...
Actually was a bargain, I picked up a lot of three walkman for 50€, an Aiwa HS-J505, an Aiwa HS-PL-77 and the Toshiba, all as non working. I...
Found this gem by chance. It was offered to me as a part of a lot. I'm not a fan of this model, and, to be honest I didn't know anything about it...
These are the resistors that don't have signal. I'm still have waiting for the pre amplifier ic, meanwhile I keep on testing and seeking for clues
Resoldering the q's , now have the right channel working again, and not any sound or beep at the left channel. Testing with an amplifier, pre...
I've found in Ali Express a second hand pre- amplifier ic, for 3€, I have ordered, until it arrives, I try to test all I can. I think it's not a...
I test the pre-amplifier outputs too, the are normal sound
Not any sound at the BBE outputs, I assume the Q's gone bad during the soldering and desoldering process, or the solder is not well executed,...
Separate names with a comma.