Left channel not any sound from. By the way I decide to desolder the right' Q channel and test the bad one putting at rhe right channel, , no...
Quick update, I found from an old aiwa a donor Q, desolder the bad one and solder the donor, unfortunately, nothing's change[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
If I understand well , it should have been sound at the red dot of the left side if the Q it`s ok
Let's go for it! Should I check the Q conecting to an amplifier, joint dots and negative to he ground? Maybe this time have to solder both dots...
Another symptom I' ve found, when tape selector position is on metal/ cro2 engaged sound pressure level is good, however at normal position,...
Well, What we got now, BBE out, both dot with present sound, at same level, more or less. Volume input one channel present sound, down dot on the...
Hi @Silver965 , at least some time to spend with the poor hs-pl50. Test done, both channels have signal from the pre amplifier. Testing one...
Many thanks, @Silver965 for your help , I Understood I have to connect the resistors to an amplifier, but How can I do it? Soldering a wire...
The bad news are only one channel is present, not as loud, as it should, but good quality, bbe, dsl, dolby, working ok. Mechanism runs smooth and...
Recapping[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] work and a good cleaning done
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Well, there are not very good news, I've got the unit, outside everything ok, but a hinge is broken. The sound is very loud, only one channel...
A new unit is comming... I bought as non working, I think recaping its needed. The seller lives next to the sea in Spain, don't know if this cause...
Hi @autoreverser, I live in Spain, let me know what you need, I'll try to help you
I mean the unit have a thick plastic gear different to the typicall and problematic central gear of the DD models, but have labeled play instead...
A modelo with play button instead of FWD but with no central gear...
Here you are the thread with my unit: http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/aiwa-hs-t70.7127/#post-51137
Hi Claudio, I have the same model, you can see the specs of the caps by looking at the own cap. I had the same problems, had to replace several...
I'm very happy if my work helping another one, because for me it would be imposible to fix the bad boy without the helping of this guys and this...
At least a curiosity, the model printed in the PCB is HS-PL35
Separate names with a comma.