Sound analysis, silky and analogue, not any traces of aggresives highs or vocals, rounded bass, very detailed and no any fatigue after several...
The poor unit was very badly treated, the piece was straighten but issue remains, the cabinet was so deformed near from A side pinch roller, did...
[ATTACH] The mecanism was cleaned and lubricated, issue with side A turns into a big W&F but it doesn't stop. Removing the lid It was a deformed...
One it was put in place and soldered the secondary pcb, the funcionality was restaured! Every button works as It should, including remote hold switch
Soldered was a hard job, previously I have to remove the secondary pcb in order to gain access
[ATTACH] The funcionality was restaured with any issues untill today, only notice is remote switch hold doesn't work, in any postion the buttons...
Was time to face to diode's issue. With the HS-PL50 the solution was this
But when I finished recap working an old knightamare returns, buttons funcionality fails... Diode was affected and only play buttons works. At...
[ATTACH] A fully recapped was done and pcb cleaned
A lot of rusty all over the pcb, I don't know why, its like it was dropped some liquid inside or maybe it's located in a place near a sea with so...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Once I received it I tested, one side seems to run ok (mecanism) and the other side stops at few seconds ago every time to push play. No...
Bougth this piece of junk as non working unit, to get spares in case of needed for my HS-Pl-50 as seem to be very similar and share the same...
Grande @Silver965 ! Amazing work :worship:
[ATTACH]
I remember years ago that problem, It was due I lost the washer that locks the capstan, I put another similar but the wow & fluttter was...
Old and new caps. 220 uf newer little bit shorter but significantly thickers, 100uf little bit shorter and similar thicknes. New are Rubycon, no...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Old a new caps
@Valentin, just one thing, my unit has the auto off feature, at the end of the tape it shuts off automatically
Separate names with a comma.