Led don't work, I think it is a own led issue but I'm not sure. Regarding the sound is surprinsingly very good, powerfull, natural and analogue,...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yesterday received the new belt, installed and fully recapped with rubycon caps, the 220 uf are a little thicker than older ones but finally could...
Runs the motor smooth and gently or screening sound from it is hear? Same wow & flutter on A and B side?
[ATTACH][ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Unffortunately don't have a good picture of the service manual, this it what I have find
Looks very similar than muy unit
This is what the manual shows about this piece
@kmare that's what I'm aware, mine has the FWD labeled on play button
120895 is the serial number
Hi Silver965, I don't know much about this model, only I know is first series, in theory doesn't affected by central gear issues. I have tested...
I pick up this old piece as non working unit. With fresh batteries not any notice from the motor, no sounding. Old belt removed, Broken but not...
Great! It's a very good and detailed sounding unit, enjoy It!
I have been done a test, switching on the dbb and then joining control point mid/ max dbb to Q705 with a wire, and the dbb turns to mid position I...
Great! Many thanks, as I could understand the mid / max adjust is controled by the transistor Q705, I suppose if I joint the control point to the...
That's correct Emiel, but I don't have the manual and the skills required to understand what I have to do.
[ATTACH]
I found a way to set the dbb mode control, with a wire. Now the dbb mode is on all the time. I don't know if is the mid or max set up, I thing is...
Twin rotor motor, I cleaned it with contact cleaner and then dry well. I don“t think is a bad solder, likely the belt is not properly installed,...
I'v got the same model and same mistery issue... only side two at the begining, after 3 minutes or so, everyting is ok again . I use the AA...
Separate names with a comma.