I know the proper way to recover the unit is to change all the caps, I need to collect them all, by now I'm evaluating the damage
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Thanks a lot Valentin, I'm working on it, I have desoldered the caps sorrounded of corrosion and cleaned the pcb, after that, it looks much...
Ok, I think I'm not very lucky this time...
I hope that acid haven't destroyed the circuits...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I couldn't resist... When I saw it I wonder if this unit with Dsl and BBE is very far in terms of sound quality with my Aiwa HS-PL505. It was...
I have tried the brass retaining from Marian in a Panasonic RQ-SX52 and fits perfectly no problem at all, but as Valentin says, not sure if fits...
:loldiag::loldiag::loldiag: I`m sure you have pretty much units as I have seen in your last sales, amazing collection!
I´m afraid these are not very good shots, mobile suffer a drop and the camera was damaged
Here you are Autoreverser![ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Battery terminal (+) next to the motor soldering points is not necessary to desolder in RQ-S35, I think so in RQ-S45, but the other (-) next to...
Pictures of this beauty if you can!
Hi Rtb, I had the RQ-S45, nice unit! A desoldering pump and a little bit of patience and you'll get it. Give me a shout if you need anything
Now I'm looking for a remote control, I dind't find it in my junk's box. The problem is that it isn't possible to adjust the sound without it. As...
Separate names with a comma.