[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I desolder the photo sensor, and a/b switch of mine's pcb and solder in the other pcb, but same result. Solenoid changed, deep cleaning of the...
As mines's pcb was damage and the mecanism of the new one don't know if runs ok, the plan was swap the pcb and motor of the new one in my unit....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Recently I saw in Ebay a unit sale as for parts, It had no specially good appearance but the price was not bad. After talking with the seller I...
[ATTACH]
I bought this unit over 1993.1994 brand new, to buy it I had to save the money I got working at weeken as a waitress. It was my adventure's...
The sound quality, very similar to what I remember of my lost Panasonic RQ-S45, as a sushi Japanesse knife extremely preccised but a little cold....
As I'm aware one pinch roller has a dent, and this makes only side B works I have orderd at Mariam's two pinch roller. Side A is not stable and...
As it looks now[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Only overlap I think there are missing parts to get all together
Putting on the battery holder and the broken part[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
After soldering the pcb[ATTACH]
This is the aspect of the pcb[ATTACH]
Installing the belt[ATTACH]
The other side it's ok[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Panasonic RQ-S35, I ordered a new belt at Marian's, this weekend I had working on it. The seller noticed me that the...
However a good new, when I was assemblig all again I noticed that the flexible wire that connects the head to the pcb had a little crack on the...
Separate names with a comma.