Welcome Adrian. I own a couple Sanyo M9990 boomboxes (wish I had a K version like you). When working, they were my "daily drivers" because they...
Welcome! Hope to see some of your boombox pics!
I stopped buying used tapes in general. Maybe I was just unlucky. Basically trash. The exception was a small lot of TDK MA/MAR for $120. I try...
Sick! Very nice indeed.
i had to look this up, and what an amazing unit it is. The loading mechanism is just as impressive as its ejection. And optical out too for...
“Forced” to use my slim Sony NE-720 in its place. Still nice but not the same
Whoa! I received the unique hand-made cable recently from c.fey (eBay handle) in Germany. It was £50 + shipping, and was very much worth it. This...
Welcome! Please don’t buy a “modern” cassette player from Amazon or you might throw that box of cassettes in the trash. Probably one of the best...
Everything old is new again to me.
So I actually finished all 3 videos; I’ll watch the added video later. The hot air gun is used for getting heat under certain components, with a...
When (or why) a heat gun is used (especially for Walkmans and the like)?
So the guy in Germany who made the battery option said he will build me the cable. I already paid him, so now it's just a waiting game. Crossing...
Thank you so much! Someone already beat me to the eBay listing, but this knowledge is definitely power!
Let's us know how everything turned out once it's all put to together.
Sorry for being so late to the party... but I need a cable perhaps even more rare than the power adapter for the Technics SL-XP5. I need a...
Welcome Hank! This is one of my favorite Walkman tutorials: [MEDIA]
I tried using the "Reporting" link in eBay but the drop down options do not include duplicate photo/item from a different Seller.
Very nice mix of music. I remember making a similar tape back in the day, “Somewhere in Time”, “Superman”, and “Equinox”, to name a few. I also...
I’m beige watching the BBC Electric Dream series. I’ll see the other Back in Time on YouTube as well. Thanks for the link/info!
Oh, i was thinking of the movie, “Electric Dreams”. It’s more of a cult classic (also on YouTube). But I will check your links.
Separate names with a comma.