Nice unit! Never seen one like this before, but I am used to Walkman models of this vintage, so I can offer some insight. There is a LOT of...
So the battery in this thing is cooked. It never had much life when I first had it, lasting maybe an hour... but after some use it has gotten down...
The blue unit is the Wireless hi-band receiver for the WX777. There was a time in Japan where you could get those in a few colors. [ATTACH] This...
[ATTACH] Yep, one of these three is your guy. It also seems that the bottom two lineup with the holes on the outside of the case?? My guess is...
There is very little information online for this unit... it seems pretty obscure. I think the best thing to do in this case would be to take some...
I would be interested in this, but I think $300 is a bit steep. Don't get me wrong, I am very respectful of the work you put into it, it looks...
Guys, it is with sadness that I sell my CFS-F10 'Yokohama' from Sony. It is with its OG box and packing material. The foam and original bag to go...
These items sold in June of last year. I was trimming my collection... now it's big again. Thanks for the interest tho!
This is correct, the belt path is outlined with the red drawing above. My suggestion is to focus on getting the belt around the motor, and the two...
I have purchased a few small things from Vintage Walkman Lab, but not on reverb, rather their eBay store. That is only because I've never used...
That's a good idea, I know the feature set of both is pratically the same (the F11 adds autoreverse). Sadly, the mechanism looks very different....
These videos were very useful in helping me take mine apart! Looks like you are having a different issue with mine, as mine now works fine, with...
I am always on the hunt for boxed boomboxes and ones that are uncommon, and I got a rare one added to the collection today. This is a 1994...
Here's a super cool Japanese store display shelf for the old Sony Pixys. [ATTACH]...
Separate names with a comma.