Picked up these at a garage sale. Not sure why, as I know I won't be taping anything. 12 of the UR90's [ATTACH]
I remember see all those coming into the pawn shop I worked at.
Very cool to have one, but I would not make it a habit using it. :loldiag:
Yorx and Goldstar. I seen a lot of them working at a pawn shop in my younger day's.
That's really cool.
Maybe doing this thing, when they should be doing other thing? :thinking:
I like the slot for the remote, so you don't lose it. But they did.
Hello Keith, welcome.
I have the silver one. I think it looks better. I have hockey pucks close :loldiag:
I see the odd one come up for sale here in Ontario.
Very cool site. ^ Thanks Mister X.
I knew all them also. Even the stuff i didn't lesson to.
Fixed it.
AM/FM Cassette 2 Way 4 Speakers All functions work as they should. The unit has some scuff marks but looks good over all. Great sounding medium...
Hello iknow8, I live just north of you & work in Barrie. I have a couple Pioneer SK-95's I may have to talk with you about if this is something...
Gotcha.
Looks Great, what are you going to install it into?
Very nice piece, Ken80s. Pioneer has always been my fav. aftermarket car audio.
You could look at the Sansui AU-x301 or 501. they have matching CD & Cass. with that Orange.
Led Zeppelin The Seasons [MEDIA]
Separate names with a comma.