GREAT album. :guitarist
Merry Christmas everyone :wavey:
This is my JVC in the garage, Modal #MX-S4 Everything works on it. ! speakers is a little damaged but sounds good for the garage. [ATTACH]
I have this unit in my garage. No remote. One of the speakers is a bit damaged but works great.
It was & I would still think a great movie to watch. I may have to look for it myself.
First thing that came to mind was the Hitachi TRK-550E I think Goldstar had something like that also but I can't find it?
@Longman, your welcome :wave:
This popped up on my youtube list somehow. Never seen or heard of these girls before. All I can say is WOW :tongue: [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
That MS-6500 like cool. I would like to see one in person.
Did this with albums. Wrote Columbia House I was moving, with my new address. never heard from them at either address after that? Win Win for...
Derick was SO :loldiag::loldiag::loldiag:
I had a Kenwood back in in the mid 80's I liked the Pioneer better.
Welcome to the site Sanie Yo.
Same with me Emiel.
Again Mister X you come up with Threads & Pic's like no one else. Keep it up. :thumbsup2:
I'm not a big fan of ebay but I know that's probably were I'm going to find stuff. No I have not seen the recent thread.
That they are Paul, thanks. The hunt is on for the parts I need to make it all better. If anyone knows of a good source let me know.
So over the years I've been looking for a Pioneer SK-91 and today's the day I brought one home. It need some work but I think I got it at a good...
Separate names with a comma.