Thanks for the info AE_Stereo.
I know Mister X, that's why I don't own one yet. I have a line on one just need to see more of it that's all. The 21 31 are nice boxes for sure.
May be looking at one here soon. Can the covers for the speakers come off easy? Anything I should be looking for? Thanks.
Merry Christmas to everyone. Happy New Year.
Great find, great price. I love mine.
Nice looking piece Mister X. If it were mine I would have a pair of Minimus 7 hooked up & rock out.
As uswall Mister X, more great ads.
My son purchased one of those Sound Burger a few years back to test records at swap meets. Always nice to pictures of Eddie :thumbsup2:
Welcome Zak, from another Canadian. I'm only an 1 1/2 north of you.
Very nice Mark.
Thanks Mister X, I haven't seen that video in years. They were sure a great band, Gil Mike & Rick. I don't thing they have any bad songs. 24 Hours...
Welcome aboard Shinobee. It's a great place to hang out.
Funny you say down here, as your further north then I. Gotta love hockey. Ricky turning his place into an arena was great. :loldiag::loldiag::loldiag:
I did read just the other day they have been filming season 13. Funny that you & I are the only ones talking about this. I'm watching SwearNet a...
Ya I got the last season here. Jim was full on that's for sure. From what a co-worker said this morning is they are done. They do have a cartoon...
I don't think it would be the same without Jim. Plus they are all getting long in the tooth.
Bubbles also had that custom one that I think Snoop dog gave him.
I remember that episode.
1 & 8 are open 2-7 are still rapped. :thumbsup2::thumbsup2: [ATTACH]
Nice Box Welcome Tredders.
Separate names with a comma.