I have the Luxman L-2 33 watts per side. I have it hooked up to a pair of Minimus 7 This little amp. sounds very BIG I'm really enjoying it. It's...
I live an 1 1/2 north of Toronto.
I live 1 1/2 north of Toronto.
The next one I would like is the Pioneer Sk-95
Welcome from a fellow Canadian.
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/neil-peart-rush-obituary-936221/ Rest In peace Neil :emoji_cry:
Hello Fernando, from another Canadian :wavey:
Happy New Year everyone :guitarist
Should call them & see if they have any in the back room hiding :delighted:
Welcome from another Canadian.
I would have them on my shelve if I could find them. :thumbsup2:
I wonder if I call the number on the bottom they will still send me some info.? :thinking:
Welcome GenericNinja, I'm also another Canadian member. I'm just outside Orillia.
Hello Mralexs I'm sure someone will know here soon.
Hello BC from Ontario.
Thanks Mister X No big hurry I like the looks & the sound. A guy from high school, million years ago :delighted: had a 71 & I thought it was a...
Not sure if I should post this ? here? I'm wondering what the going price for a Pioneer SK-71 & or Sk95?
[ATTACH]
Can't remember Cassette2go Thanks Mister X Yes they are. I don't need to have one, would just like to.
I have the same one and love it It also still has the sticker on the cass. door
Separate names with a comma.