I would love to add a rechargeable battery to my boombox. I read through a few postings here, but I am not clear on the choice of battery. The...
Completely understandable (and also 100% thumbs up to that) about the design. I personally think that at this point it is all about the nostalgia,...
Pioneer made some of the most iconic boomboxes! Just think of the monster, SK 900f to name a few. I think that the ones that are really in...
Thank you for your warm welcome! yes, I have been following how the wave of boom box collecting has been rising and what collectors want. I will...
My pleasure! I think that heirlooms are the very best things. I can totally relate.
This is an excellent deck, probably all-time Technics' top 5 machines. It is a fully featured 3-header, top-of-the-line at its time. If it has...
My name is Alex. I am a long-time reader and first-time poster. I love all things audio. The first boombox I ever bought was a JVS RC-838, and...
Separate names with a comma.