My picture view program is Irfan View - that has an easy batch convert function, converting all files, stored in one location from one format to...
I remember editing discs with my Sharp MD-MT180H - hard job ! And i also used it travelling to work every day. The Sharp still makes his job...
with his NAGRA III in the movie " Blow Out " from 1981, and after reconstructing the scene to a film sequence from a...
Ever wanted one, since years i now have a license model from Audiotechnica, fine enough for my eyes, and ears...
a must-see for me, as the TDK-Nerd...Thanx anyway
@DocP Ah, OK, found you @ youtube - my favorite. May be Soundcloud sometimes. Meanwhile i most of the time hear my own playlists - new musics...
I can`t use this, `cause i I use neither Apple nor Spotify —and won't be installing them either—sorry.
@Mister X Thank you very much for the catalogue - such views really are hard to find.
Nice Violine Editions - that`s everytime a question if price...
@Black Fingers 2 what cassettes i need from the lot - the yellow " I`m Shiro " top left and the pink " Teddy Boo " bottom right.
@Black Fingers I never saw such sunflower hubs - very impressive. I think about adding my collection to 45cat, otherwise i wrote some notes there...
Yes, that`s the catalogue, i `ve meant. I only know the 2 Vaudeville Duo - Cassettes from TDK. Sanrio not only made deals with TDK, i`ve also seen...
@Black Fingers Nice Edition, i see that first time. Do you know, that there is a second version of DJ 2 in this edition from 97/98? I have the...
And, only for fun, here`s the complete Miniature Cassette Collection, published by the TDK Museum in Nikaho, Japan. I like the details... [ATTACH]...
Last, but not least - the newest aquisition, i`ve got [ATTACH] My pink appleanne now has a yellow sister, unfortunally still without inlay card,...
Here now the screenshot from the cassettes i meanwhile have got until June `26. [ATTACH] only a few of cassettes are new models in the collection,...
many Thanx, and @Mister X Tool is very special, ( also i like Rage Against the Machine... ) intense rhythms and phrases and that speaks in...
and nevertheless seen in one of the first world-known "X-Files" - Series : [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I wasn`t able to discover brand, Scully and Mulder...
@Black Fingers oh,yes, it`s a nice edition, have it in the collection https://stereo2go.com/forums/attachments/20260318_163234-jpg.57313/
Come to think of it, TOK actually constituted a bizarre copyright infringement. They uses exactly similar design and LOGO with this marginally...
Separate names with a comma.