I can get one locally but since it's working ok, I'll leave it for another day.
Idler tire. Sorry I keep calling it idler rubber belt. [ATTACH]
I saw that one. Just need to get an idler rubber belt. Was easy enough to disassemble. I cleaned it up with some warm soapy water and used some...
Hi all. Purchased one of these today. Found that the idler pulley rubber has hardened over the years so obviously will need to be replaced. It...
I believe that is a WM F10II.
Lol. I call those Jesus clips. Cause when they fly off into the abyss, you yell "JESUS"!!!!!
Nope. Was just the player.
I haven't bought any for a few years now. I got rid of some rare pieces a few years ago when i was not working so needed the cash. Regretted...
I bought is along with another 30 or so Walkmans from another collector about 4 years ago. All I have done is replace the belts.
Will be listed on ebay soon. I also have a boxed new condition WM-3. Not sure if i'll sell this one yet although i see some ridiculous prices on...
Hi all. It's been a long time since i've been on here. Haven't really bought any new Walkmans for the last few years. I am thinking of selling...
Apologies. Posted this in the wrong chat. I'll put it in the Walkman Chat area. Feel free to delete.
Bought some chrome cassettes from a supplier here in Australia that deals with duplication.ca in Canada. Terrible quality. Bias adjustments were...
Why not RGB? :loldiag:. Might do the same on my Sony TC-K71. The bulb is very weak.
If you run out of storage space then you can send some of the Walkmans to me for storage. Free of charge!!
Here's mine. Funny how the packaging is different. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Ok never mind. Found the issue. A solder point for the recording head on the pcb was broken. Cleaned it up and soldered it again and now is...
Hi all, This deck was working fine until today. Started to make a loud screeching noise that is due to the capstan motor. I took some compressed...
Thanks but that one is missing bits and pieces and in poor condition. Seller doesn't ship to Australia.
Separate names with a comma.