Hi all, Looking a for a red DD-30 in good to excellent condition. Don't care if it needs a new gear as i can replace it.
I'm looking for a red DD-30 but they rarely come up for sale.
Mine's not working yet. Missing a belt. I believe i paid around AUD $230
I've been browsing Yahoo Auctions for the last few months and not much comes up. Good condition units are rare these days.
Never thought i would see another one of these in a box with the foam still on there. Just like mine :) Nice!!
I wonder how much these can sell for these days since they are rarely on the market.
Yep I really regret selling mine in 2018. Had no choice though. Was in between employment at the time and really needed the cash.
Hi all, It's been ages since i've been on this forum. Years atleast. So during this COVID crap that is going on around the globe i'm wondering...
Sorry for the long delay on replying. I don't get on here much anymore. That looks like a tough one to repair. You could use some putty to fill it...
Yep rare as hell. Mine's sleeping in a box with the others :)
Bought a blue Sanyo M7750K from a facebook seller today. Was told it doesn't work but got it home and after installing some fresh batteries it...
I can help with the DD33 only with the gear replacement. I do have a few replacement gears left over. Can also replace the rubber belt on the...
Sorry for the late reply to this. I can help but depends on what is to be repaired. I can only help clean, replace belts or broken gears. There is...
At the end of the day it's your Walkman. So it's up to you. But DON"T DO IT!! :loldiag:
I'd leave it alone also. It has survived for nearly 40 years. It adds character to it.
I have an opportunity to buy one of these. Don't know anything about them. Anyone here have any advice or experience on these? [ATTACH]
The rounded edges is tough to do but I managed to carefully sand it down with some 2000grit sandpaper and then polished it.
Boodokhan has been making repro windows. I was making the windows for the WM30 ages ago but stopped. I gave him the files I had so hopefully he...
Very cool. I'm hoping to hunt down some cassettes and Walkmans in Singapore and Malaysia later this year.
I have the fluoro green one. Yes the sound quality is quite good. Nice find!
Separate names with a comma.