Oh hell yea!! Well done. They look amazing
The files are PDF but I can change them to Illustrator or Photoshop too. The designs aren't perfect but someone with more skill with Illustrator...
Let me know if you want the WM30 ones I made up. I can give you a link via dropbox for the files.
When made the windows for the WM30 I used the same UV printer. Mirrored the image so it would be on the inside when applied to the Walkman. Only...
Nicely done. Using the same printer I used when I made the window for the WM-30. If that printer has High Definition mode then the text will be a...
Yes. Prices are ridiculous lately. But one thing I noticed was "automatic bidding" not proxy bidding. I was watching a black DD30. With about 20...
Could be as simple as one of the cables broken at the pcb. Best to take the covers off and inspect. The wires from the battery terminals can get...
Yep. My favourite Sony Walkman too! You might have to adjust the right and left volume channels on the board/pcb itself. But i'd use some De-oxit...
The wm 10 is hiding in plain sight. Like Where's Waldo.
Thanks for the suggestions. Too busy to travel to any local stores here is Australia so i'll just buy the one from ebay and give it a try.
So this is the one I found on ebay from a local seller here in Australia. Thoughts?...
Thanks for the input to all. I did find one from a local ebay store but will do more research.
Hey all, So a friend of mine found a turntable being thrown out by his neighbour and asked if he could have it. After he got it home he found the...
My all time favorite Walkman would be the WM10/20 series. Love the design but if we're talking about Holy Grail Walkmans then it's between the...
I might have some spare pcb's so if you find if yours is faulty then get in contact with me. I'll have a look over next week to see if I have them.
Yep!
I've seen some D6C's on Yahoo Auction go for around AUD 250 - 700. Be prepared to pay extra for commission (if you use a third party like Buyee)...
Yep. One of these.
I'd go with the 701c. You'll need the headphone adapter if it does not come with the original headphones. Personally I would get the adapter.
Good job!! So what did you do to fix it?
Separate names with a comma.