The old adhesives on my dd's were quite easy to remove. Using heat will help and I would use something non porous to pry the window off. I've used...
Did you also replace the rubber ring on the capstan wheel? Note that the rubber wheel is always in contact with the motor. Over a long period of...
So what will the cost be?
I don't have any for sale. Not able to make one for the WM W800 as I don't have one of those players anymore. I'm sure I could try to make one but...
Printed. Created the image in Adobe Illustrator then reversed the image and printed onto the acrylic sheet. To cut it out I just manually cut it....
Here is one I made for a blue wm 30 that I sold on ebay sometime ago. Not an exact duplication but very close. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The only replacement window I made was for the WM10 ii/WM30. Used a 1.5mm sheet or clear acrylic. Should be easy enough to create one for the...
What is the condition of the rubber ring on the capstan? In my experience if that rubber ring is not sitting flat or has tiny dents in it then it...
The most common cause is the grease has hardened on the spiral gear that the motor runs. It basically moves the laser assembly across the disc....
I don't mind the hiss. For me, that is the whole point in listening to cassettes. :)
Post some photos so we can see exactly what is cracked or broken.
Nice job. Kinda regretting selling mine now. I especially love the interior. All that metal!!!!!
Thanks but unfortunately it was not something I wanted to sell. Needed to free up some funds for other things. But I can always get another one in...
DD 100 sold!!!
Hey all. Have a number of Walkmans for sale. These are some rare ones I've been holding on to. All prices are in Australian dollars. I normally...
Excellent. What a great idea!! Everytime I've done the center gear replacement on the DD's they go flying off into the abyss.
Nice!! Love the mini arcade game too. I've got a number of Coleco ones. PacMan, Ms PacMan and Frogger.
Yep some wires need de-soldering. I've replaced the gear on atleast 5 DD's and found it easy. First one took a while but that's because I had to...
Sweet!! Like me with the WM10's. Good work collecting all of them. How long did it take to get all the colors?
Very nice indeed!!
Separate names with a comma.