Ok so here's the first test prints on the Iphone 7 cases. These are clear cases and printed with a white base then CMYK. Printed on a UV flatbed...
So he emailed you photos of the actual unit he has or more photos he's taken on the internet?
I think I might know what the issue is. You'll need to remove the small gear to the bottom right of the center gear, then remove the smaller gear...
I agree. I just want to be honest with buyers that all. The WM-J501 was a purchase from yahoo auctions. You're right about it being rare. I knew...
I would only add lubricant ( not WD-40) to the shafts the gears are mounted on. Just a small amount though. Like AO mentioned above I would also...
The battery box/compartment is different to the others. Definitely different to the 101's
Another DD to the line up. This time a DD-30. Added Marian's central gear kit and now working perfectly. Some paint chips here and there but...
What phone do you have?
Improved the image a little and printed again. Also printed out a boombox style case too. These are Iphone 5s cases. I'm waiting on some Iphone 7...
I agree that maybe the seller has no camera but look at the photos he uses. Especially the ones from Hugo's site. The 'Walkman Archive' watermark...
So I saw this last night on ebay. Zero feedback seller. Selling a TPS-L2 but the photos are from Hugo's Walkman Archive site. I feel obligated to...
Be sure the belts have been installed correctly. There is a certain way the belt loops over the motor pulley. If you are able to, take a good...
Ok so been a while since I've tested out the case I printed out. Is holding up well and the ink is only slightly coming off. My phone gets worked...
Very nice!! My favourite series of Walkmans.
I agree with everything you guys have said. I enjoy collecting these Walkmans and repairing them. That's the way I am able to get the Walkmans...
Found this newly listed DC2 in the US. Not bad cosmetically. Need repair. Assuming it needs a new center gear?...
Mate, wasn't have a go at ya. :) By the way when I read you typed 'innit' it just reminds me of Ali G. Heheheheh. Love that show.
Separate names with a comma.