[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] That Unix is just a generic low end personal stereo sold under good & budget brands!! I have to say for a...
My beautiful black Labrador has always loved other life whatever form it comes in! He loves cats & other dogs & kittens/cats! When he was still a...
The Ferguson was simply a test template! :delighted::delighted:
[ATTACH] & the first Boombox modelling image!! :delighted: :delighted: :delighted:
Here he is just this evening being a silly orange cat!![IMG] [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Not Split?? No this is a one piece stereo! :tongue:
Jorge I just clean over & over with a felt head cleaner on a stick soaked in alcohol - Mine are all expired now after this machine so I don't have...
Just a quick one this week!! I picked this up nice & cheap last week - It kind of appealed to me with it's nice silver front & chrome speaker...
Just yesterday & one of the best yet!! It's so hard to get a good shot as he is always moving....... [ATTACH]
Yeah 15 khz has always been the upper limit on FM & remember that most if not all stations use a high range of compression which was never the...
On a boombox the quality is more than acceptable, I guess on a proper Hi-Fi tuner in a system one could be picky & listen for any losses - I get...
Latest!! [ATTACH] :delighted::delighted::delighted:
[ATTACH] He's growing fast!! Little terror but so loving & affectionate
So.........For this weeks small project: I've been thinking over the last week or so, how can I transmit Bluetooth audio as well as line level...
[ATTACH] So here we are now @ the end of May & Little W'Orange is growing fast!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: This is early evening yesterday...
A Boxed M-7700 In New Unused Condition For £30?? Too good to be true?? Too damn right it was, however I couldn't let this pass me by so I bought...
The power is just a normal figure of 8 lead as well as a separate DC input!!
Yes you can tell it's Vince Clark's production on S & S - What really impressed me (& Unknown to me at the time) was Vince left to do other things...
Depeche track is Photographic from their debut album Speak & Spell (1981) Side B Track 1 on the viynl LP! The other ABC track is All Of My Heart...
I remember reading on one of the boombox forums recently that someone commented that they quite liked a boombox "Battle Scarred" as long as it's...
Separate names with a comma.