Jorge - These are definitely built on the same chassis no question & they hark back to a great time for Boomers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I saw this little guy on eBay & as I remember this range of stereo's from the 1970's, I put in an offer & bought it!! It arrived packed very...
After a terrible year so far for me - Losing my beautiful Orange Cat Botel in February & then losing my gorgeous Diana in March.........It was...
February was bad enough losing my much loved Orange Cat........ On the 22 March in the evening after beginning to worry as I had not heard from...
I had the Harvard LMR-1 when I was 14 in 1980 & have been looking for another one ever since then!! The Unisef TU-1 is identical in every way &...
Which portable? The CB radio? Harvard 410T from 1982 The walkman clone is Unisef TU-1
Couldn't Resist.................. Spotted this on eBay last week & was very surprised!! :biggrin: Now I've seen these "System 50" Aiwa's before...
Benkson! lol I remember them well from the 70's :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: The 2 Benksons @ the top I own - Walkman under the WHSmith banner...
This little guy bowled in as part of the mornings post today! A generic very early 80's player this time sporting the somewhat dubious Binatone...
Am broken hearted!! [IMG] Earlier this month my beautiful Orange Cat got hit by a car & managed to drag himself home.............His spine was...
Mine is the DMR-850 top of the range bluray hdd recorder, record to disc or hdd & no limit on song number at all! It just does everything must be...
& Now My Bedroom System Is Complete!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Coupled with a massive twin drive Sony Subwoofer - The speakers are shown...
Love my 7735! Sound is astonishing for such a tiny stereo! Had a 7755 too but prefer this model, just looks gorgeous!!:wink:[ATTACH]
All the different Aiwa tuner variants! & all beautiful!!
Looks like a CS-1 lookalike with a cassette rather than a microcassette deck!!
Tonight I pulled my Toshiba RT-8710S & it's blasting ABC's Lexicon Of Love from 1982 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Absolute classic album...
Ah The classic Aiwa Mini HiFi Systems from the early 1980's!! Who didn't want to own one back then?? So beautiful desirable with full size HiFi...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I am not sure without going through them all!!
So Boombox Lovers.......... I saw this in early December & placed a low bid on it as I could see it needed some work!! I didn't expect to win it...
Separate names with a comma.