Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >

Search Results

Search Again
  1. Paulpoco
    Post

    Back into cassettes with an AIWA HS-G35mkII & Koss A-2B/8551

    [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The Sanyo M-G1 shares alot without Dolby Noise reduction. Not my Sanyo...
    Post by: Paulpoco, Sep 27, 2026 at 10:49 AM in forum: Introducing myself
  2. Paulpoco
    Post

    Back into cassettes with an AIWA HS-G35mkII & Koss A-2B/8551

    I had one as a teenager, I thought it was really cool back then. I seems so compact compared to the Red AIWA. I'll try the link for the deoxit....
    Post by: Paulpoco, Sep 24, 2026 at 4:00 PM in forum: Introducing myself
  3. Paulpoco
    Post

    Hello Vintage Stereo Lovers

    Did you ever find your Koss A-2B/8551? I keep seeing the Koss A-2 on Ebay, but I did get the Koss A-2B/8551 on ebay a couple of weeks ago, I will...
    Post by: Paulpoco, Sep 24, 2026 at 1:36 PM in forum: Introducing myself
  4. Paulpoco
    Thread

    Back into cassettes with an AIWA HS-G35mkII & Koss A-2B/8551

    [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Back into cassettes with an AIWA HS-G35mkII & Koss A-2B/8551. Anyone ever repair the Koss A-2B/8551? Volume...
    Thread by: Paulpoco, Sep 24, 2026 at 1:28 PM, 7 replies, in forum: Introducing myself
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search Again
  • Forgot your password?
Stereo2Go forums
Forums Search >
Stereo2Go forums
  • Forums

    Forums

    Quick Links
    • Search Forums
    • Recent Posts
  • Members

    Members

    Quick Links
    • Notable Members
    • Registered Members
    • Current Visitors
    • Recent Activity
    • New Profile Posts
  • Old_forum
  • Menu
Search

Separate names with a comma.

Useful Searches

  • Recent Posts
More...
  • Contact Us
  • Help
  • Weekly Digest
  • Home
  • Top
  • RSS
  • Terms and Rules
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd.