Even JVC had one! The very rare XM-R1 MD Player which could also record. I feel like they had to record since they were expensive to start with...
I weighed one of mine, I think the CB-20 weighs more with the 22 series, they are slightly more complex on the inside.
The Rexol and aiwa are the same Leotech Boomers, and it seems like the Bumpboxx is also Leotech. I can't believe they raised over seven million...
Did you get one?
I don't see a service manual for that model but there's one for the P5 https://www.manualslib.com/manual/3404538/Sanyo-Jj-P5.html Here's a bunch...
One of the forgotten mash-ups is MD-Data which was a natural extension of the 3.5 floppy's (that Sony developed). Here's a cool brochure for one...
Cranking it up just before heading out to dig ditches! Great deck, I had a hard time finding cool late models Technics back in the thrifting days...
The box only goes up to just below 17,000 Hz, I figure it lands around there.
The heaviest boombox ever made? I think this clocks in around 48 lbs without the battery pack, 50+lbs with the pack This is 1981, big, big money...
Yea, the quality kind of stinks, barely readable up close [ATTACH]
I'd love to help you but I ship all mine to AutoReverser when I find them. Maybe try to PM him. Most of the "clones" don't have service manuals...
9/9/13 Arctic Monkeys release AM [MEDIA]
9/9/77 Iggy Pop Lust for LIfe, great end of summer song! [MEDIA]
I'm not sure how it was set up but there was a poster included, it's either on the back and we're missing a page or it was separate. [ATTACH]
Back page [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Lets see if this works. The graph on page 2 is nearly unreadable, I think it shows Metal (blue), I can't read the KHz numbers. [ATTACH]
They should make it modular meaning you could 3d print your own handles and have a place to attach them. I can also envision a 3d printed...
I love that movie and those first scenes of him taping sounds definately gave me a lust for field recorders. Brian DePalma was on a hot role,...
It blows my mind how cheap this was, two years earlier the Walkman was going for $200 USD. I look through a million ads, to me it seems like the...
uggh, server errors, can't post the rest of it.... I'll also try to get a better version of the graph when I can post photos again.
Separate names with a comma.