Yea, a nearly mint Back To The Future Tape! Maybe $1 USD, I actually got a stack of the 80's finest but this one was the collectable gem. In...
I didn't have a ton of love for those when they came out in the 80's, I though they were big plastic lumps but now I frickin love them. The...
I got that last night as well on a totally different computer with different browser and OS. I'll email Hugo, hopefully he can straighten it out.
Some of these are just random postings and I look for the other pages to finish so some posts may be upgraded or better quality photos are found.
random page from the fairmate catalog. I love how the tiny boomboxes like the RS-10 were copied by just about everyone and they also seem to be...
Sugar from the back cover of Popeye Magazine. I wish I could find more of that magazine, it had so much iconic 70-90's gear in it. [ATTACH]
A neat little three piecer from FAIRMATE [ATTACH]
Some branded tapes from FAIRMATE made by SKC Korea which is still in business. https://www.skc.kr/m/eng/main/index.do#creation [ATTACH]
I'm doing some deep dives on X and some of the cool JDM sites that have recently been taken down. Some of these guys had a ton of information....
I was getting that as well. They say bot internet traffic is up to 40%, it must be triggering any website with sign in. So far everything is...
I didn't know they had taken it down, this thread was down in the brochure section and I thought it would get more views up here. Is your version...
1976 [ATTACH]
1976 Dindy Diamond [ATTACH]
The crazy thing is, some of the AI looks like it would be easy to 3D print, I wonder how hard it would be to design the bbx and get a printable file.
1977 [ATTACH]
A neat ad from 1977 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.